We take pride in the fact that each member of our staff at Truvine Homecare Services, Inc. has the necessary skills for their job and the dedication to be able to care for you. On top of this, we can also guarantee that they have been well-trained.
- Our staff who will provide companionship are comprised of professionals who perform housekeeping services, transportation services, and any type of non-skilled care.
- Direct Care Worker or Personal Care Aide are non-professionals that have completed sixteen in-services developed by the home care agency prior to assigning to a client.
This includes aides who are carefully trained in methods of:
- Assisting patients to achieve maximum self-reliance, principles of nutrition and meal preparation, the aging process, and emotional problems of illness
- Changes in the patient’s condition that should be reported
- Work of the agency and the health team, ethics, confidentiality, and record-keeping
**The agency does not offer volunteer services and does not have a medical delegation.**
For more details, please get in touch with us by calling 610-222-6650.