Our home is where we rest and recharge. It is the place where we feel most comfortable and safest. That is why it is very important that each and every one of us lives or stays in an environment that is well-kept, not just for convenience but also for our health. Here at Truvine Homecare Services, Inc., we can provide just that for you!
Homemaking services play a big role in the lives of the disabled, elderly, and those who find it difficult to maintain their homes by themselves, or even those who do not have the time to do so. These services provide support to the clients by ensuring that their households are cared for.
Through our homecare services, we can execute a wide range of tasks that are all done in order to contribute to your home being in great condition. These services can include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the household, such as gardening, housekeeping, laundry, and even grocery shopping.
- Installing home modifications such as grab bars, ramps, and more to ensure safety at home
- Providing personal care, such as helping you take a bath, dress up, and even prepare meals
- Administering health care services in the comfort of your home
- Helping you reach important destinations through our transportation service.
Aside from all that, we also offer memory care in Pennsylvania for people with Alzheimer’s Disease and/or Dementia. Part of the services that we provide is making sure they are safe and sound and that they know they have someone who will support them. If your loved one is living with such a condition, they are in good hands with us.